PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else unlocked the style units secret level?

marcocatena
08-06-07, 11:31
Because i did!

Its a level with all of the chapters merged together which was used for the art directors to see wat the final game would be like! :jmp:

Lior_K
08-06-07, 11:36
Because i did!

Its a level with all of the chapters merged together which was used for the art directors to see wat the final game would be like! :jmp:

I had a very weird thing with my game after playing in the Style Unit. When I did resume game it brought me back to the Style Unite first check point, then when I tried replaying Peru games and got back to the main menu Lara's lighting was disco-like (as if she stands in front on the Commentary Crystal in the Style Unite).

Did you notice something like this after checking it out?

kacpy
08-06-07, 11:37
I think there should be one Style Units sticky - a topic about it pops up every other day. :P

Personally I think: while a good idea for an extra, the Style Units are incredibly small and boring. Also I appreciate the in-game looks for those areas much more.

Pyroglyphikz
08-06-07, 11:38
is there a loat island part? i couldn't find it, it ends at egypt

marcocatena
08-06-07, 11:38
I had a very weird thing with my game after playing in the Style Unit. When I did resume game it brought me back to the Style Unite first check point, then when I tried replaying Peru games and got back to the main menu Lara's lighting was disco-like (as if she stands in front on the Commentary Crystal in the Style Unite).

Did you notice something like this after checking it out?

no i had no problem with it so far

fondantcookie
08-06-07, 11:39
Style Units was an awesome unlock.... Much better than an unfortunate mishaps video...

:wve:

fondantcookie
08-06-07, 11:40
is there a loat island part? i couldn't find it, it ends at egypt

There IS a lost island part with respects to natlas mines....the waterfall mine shafts...

But there is no area directly linked to 'Atlantis'... ie the futuristic metalic red looking textures

:D

Pyroglyphikz
08-06-07, 11:46
There IS a lost island part with respects to natlas mines....the waterfall mine shafts...

But there is no area directly linked to 'Atlantis'... ie the futuristic metalic red looking textures

:D

good, i was looking around for ages for it, you can climb pretty high in the greece section though

Night Crawler
08-06-07, 11:55
I like how the whole area is linked as one big circle, and that you can just step out of one area and into another, one minute you're in the snow, the next you're in greece lol. It's pretty boring once you've seen them though and there's not much to explore, but I'm still glad they put it in the game, the more unlockable extra's, the better. :tmb:

na_th_an
08-06-07, 11:58
How do you unlock this? Get all secrets/artifacts/relics/time trials, maybe?

Night Crawler
08-06-07, 12:00
How do you unlock this? Get all secrets/artifacts/relics/time trials, maybe?Just finish the game I think? I had all relics when I finished so this might have contributed, I'm not sure.

Tomb Raider Master
08-06-07, 12:49
What a boring disappointment those Style Units were, IMO.