PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Tomb Raider Anniversary strategy guide?

austinwolfclaw
12-06-07, 01:55
I WANT THE FREAKING POSTER!!! The one where she's fighting the lions...High res scan if possible...

~austin

BTW will the poster from the strategy guide be Wallpaper #14?

Legends
12-06-07, 02:03
THIS (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/cgi-bin/dl05/dl.pl?wp_anniversary_1440x900_13) one?

oocladableeblah
12-06-07, 02:26
I'm planning on getting it I collect them and I like to use them I hate looking on my computer for the walkthrough.

pizzabob18
12-06-07, 02:28
I got it. Even with it, the game is still challenging; which is a major plus! ;)

gerihalliwell
12-06-07, 02:33
Wait, there IS an official one??!! Not the one on Chronicles, but like a real one?? I want it, just for Collector's y'know!

austinwolfclaw
12-06-07, 02:39
*facepalms* Yup. That one. I have one from a magazine scan and this one is a smidge bit more bigger....

Gotta love those lions.

BtoFu
12-06-07, 02:46
I can do a scan tomorrow if no one else gets to it first.

Gregori
12-06-07, 02:51
I didn't think anybody still buys them since people will give you all you need to know for free on the internet. Infact, they'll even tell you the stuff guides won't like exploits, little subtle aspects of character's moves. Just far more depth in general.

I suppose, there's alot more charm to reading a book than having your eyes burned out by the tastless, texturess sterile images on your screen.

RobbinJaye
12-06-07, 03:15
I always buy the book with the game. I haven't gone through it yet, but it really helps with the new features and etc...

Concepcion30
12-06-07, 04:07
There's nothing extra with Prima's anniversary guide, besides the poster. No extra material or behind the scenes / history of the saga etc. It's just, Lara's moves, game walkthrough, a feeble list of the rewards and there you have it.

I actually haven't used it yet. I use the online walkthroughs and video walkthroughs that have faithfully been helping me complete the game. On Sanctuary of the Scion now.

PirateFromPeru
12-06-07, 04:17
I got the guide when I bought the game from Gamestop. The lady asked, "Would you like to buy the official guide with the game and recieve 10% off price, blah blah blah..." and I said "Sure!" *cha-ching* I haven't used it and I only look through parts of the game I already completed. It's got some purdy pictures in there too. :D I guess it's a nice little thing to own as a colletor's item.

TRAIDER523
12-06-07, 04:28
I just got my guide today. I beat the game a few days ago. Never used a walkthrough in all the years I have been playing TR.. But have a good size collection of TR stuff so I add the guides to that...