PDA

View Full Version : The most boring level(s) in your opinion...

Anti.Enemy
18-06-07, 03:28
I thought that Natlas mines was extremely boring.. no offense to CD...
But Frankly there wasn't much to do in that level and there isn't anything exciting...
so in your opinion which level(s) do you consider really tame and dull...?

Damien18
18-06-07, 03:31
all of Lost Island ... zzzzzzzz how boring.

vespertea
18-06-07, 04:36
Natla's Mines.

xDeMeRiNsCuRsEx
18-06-07, 04:50
I love Natla's Mines... Lol. :p My least favorite level is the Coliseum though... so short and linear, which for me results in boredom... ;)

Yunaīs Wish
18-06-07, 04:52
I didnīt find any level boring at all :confused: Like in TR1, each level feels completely different from the others and none is boring (unlike, for example, some boring and repetitive chronicles of TRC)

I.Am.Natla
18-06-07, 05:46
Indeed, I agree Yuna.

However I would say that the two Lost Island levels had some tedious parts but nothing that sent me to sleep. It's funny because I was frustrated at parts other than the big climb up the Pyramid shaft.

Dark Lugia 2
18-06-07, 07:25
The collosseum :)
short, land, looks magnificant but also "meh,, it's so empty.."
Am I the only one who got up the whole lost pyramid timed wall runs and stuff up to the top in one go? :p

Sneerk
18-06-07, 07:28
None of the levels were boring, but i found Natlas Mines to be least entertaining. Lost Island just isn't my cup-o-tea.

Damien18
18-06-07, 07:34
I agree on colliseum too! or L'amphithéatre ;)

it was so frustrating to me.. I dunno why but I really didn't like it.. the other greece levels were great tho.

Emmo
18-06-07, 07:47
I didnīt find any level boring at all :confused: Like in TR1, each level feels completely different from the others and none is boring (unlike, for example, some boring and repetitive chronicles of TRC)

I agree with you. Except Chronicles.

Nightfall
18-06-07, 08:30
Thus far i'd say the Tomb of Tihocan was pretty boring and too linear. In comparison, I loved the original Cistren from TR1.

Xian Priestess
18-06-07, 09:19
Natla's Mines for me. It bored me first time round in the original and it bored me again here.

Tomb of Legends
18-06-07, 09:22
All the levels in TR1 are boring to me.

Natla's Mines are boring in TRA.

Nemo_91
18-06-07, 09:53
hmm...maybe The Great Pyramid.

Northerner
18-06-07, 10:13
Not sure i would say any of the levels were boring exactly, but colleseum is definately a lot smaller than the orginal, Palace Midas is as well. In the original i had to draw out a map for palace midas cos i kept getting lost it was so big and twisty! (or is that just me!)

supersnake52
18-06-07, 16:44
the boat levels in TR2 are by far the worst in any of the tomb raider games. I couldn't stand them

Alex Fly
18-06-07, 16:45
No level in Anniversary is boring. :)

RAID
18-06-07, 16:46
The great Pyramid. Not only it was butchered, but also linear and easy as pie. Hardly suitable for a final level.

You didn't like the game Alexia?

Alex Fly
18-06-07, 16:49
Pfffff I thought "no level is boring" and I wrote the contrary ! XD

:o lol

I love the game ! :)

scion05
Sorry to say it, but st-francis folly... so brown, it took away all the fun.
and the lost island...

Rivendell
Great Pyramid.

Shoot jump swing wall-run and repeat until you reach the top. Yawn. It's terrible what they did to the final levels, it really ended the game on a bad note for me.

laralauraxxx
18-06-07, 16:50
the colliseeeeeeum!

Dell Boi
18-06-07, 16:50
The collosseum :)
short, land, looks magnificant but also "meh,, it's so empty.."
Am I the only one who got up the whole lost pyramid timed wall runs and stuff up to the top in one go? :p LOL, I just did it first time last night, I thought I was the only one :lol: :wve:

kill bill
18-06-07, 16:51

Ditto:):tmb:

-mimic-
18-06-07, 16:52
all of Lost Island ... zzzzzzzz how boring.

I agree.

Legend and anniversary was my first 2 tomb raider games so i had never played the original, but loved anniversary, and it felt like a great adventure, and i was almost screaming like a little school girl inside :) because i was very excited to see atlantis, but noooo, only boring hallways, a mine, the same symbols all over the place. That was the only grudge i had against anniversary. Was really looking forward to seing the level design of the lost city.

RAID
18-06-07, 16:53
Great Pyramid.

Shoot jump swing wall-run and repeat until you reach the top. Yawn. It's terrible what they did to the final levels, it really ended the game on a bad note for me.
It's like they started Tomb Raider and ended Legend. Did they lose their touch before releasing a proper TR? Hmmm.....

Hopefully Tomb Raider 8 will be Tomb Raider from beginning to end.

AndrewNi
18-06-07, 16:54
I also agree with all the lost island being boring. The colloseum was also quite boring, being just "get a key, unlock the way, go through", but it did have some combat practice. :jmp:

Alex Fly
18-06-07, 16:55
Yeah the Colosseum was very short (I was surprised when I've discovered it) but anyway it's a nice level. :)

larson n natla
18-06-07, 17:01
EGYPT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING i was looking forward to it but then ... meh i LOVED THE LOST ISLAND it was exxelent i love CD though i have to say this

BETTER OUTFITSi only have one that i like hey make that two

TRA IS THE BEST EVER GAME

TOBY AND BOTTA RULE well done well done well done welldone

im your biggest fan and id love to see your future games

(dont bring core back) (KEEP TOBY) (KEEP BOTTA) (KEEP COMMENTRY)

KEEP THE GREATEST EVER GAMES COMING
YOU FANTASTICALLY AMAZING PEOPLE

(CD rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk)

:jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp: :jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

Blackmoor
18-06-07, 17:11
Colliseum. What a waste of potential.

I was looking forward to seeing Crystal's take on the 3 separate little rooms that you open in sequence, but they were completely missing. I also... (oh, maybe I expected too much) was hoping for an Opera House style (like TR2) approach and break-in to the Colliseum, plus a significant in/out/up/down/around/and over mega-puzzle covering the entire arena and structure of the Colliseum...

A quite empty and forgettable level unfortunately.