PDA

View Full Version : bugging q about TRA egypt, last scion piece...

evasyar
20-06-07, 12:34
...err yes, this question has been bugging me for sometime.

- lara had intel for the peru piece, natla gave that lead to her.
- for the greece piece, larson and her raiding natla technologies site gave her that lead.

so what prompted lara to go for the last piece in egypt? how did she arrive at a lead to go to egypt?

MiCkiZ88
20-06-07, 12:37
In the vision she had whilst holding the two pieces, she saw the entrance to Khamoon. It was better explained in the original though. But it clearly shows the Scion flying to the Khamoon.

Sara Croft
20-06-07, 13:09
In the vision she had whilst holding the two pieces, she saw the entrance to Khamoon. It was better explained in the original though. But it clearly shows the Scion flying to the Khamoon.
The funny thing is, i played Tomb Raider 1 alot of times, but never got how Lara knew were to go. In TR:A i noticed it as soon as the vision 'finished' xD

aussie500
20-06-07, 14:06
Same vision was in Tomb Raider 1 only it looked better, had some nice distinctive statues either side of the entrance in the original.

Myrddin
20-06-07, 18:08
This is kinda related but not entirely, but does anyone have a clear Scion screenshot of when its complete, i.e. when all three pieces are together?

I would look on the cutscene vids on TRC, but I haven't finished the game yet and I'm still considering stuff like that spoilers.

Thanks in advance, and it is most appreciated.

Anubis_AF
20-06-07, 18:18
http://www.laracroft.tv/pictography/tra-01.html

Myrddin
20-06-07, 18:23
Thankyou Anubis_AF, but it's the in-game version I need for a small project. I should have phrased it better, but the in-game scion is slightly different than the renders, it's more 'simplified' and it's this one I require the screenie of.

Anubis_AF
20-06-07, 18:30
I have one screenshot of the Scion. Here it is:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/Anubis-AF/TR%20Anniversary/Peru/sc8.jpg

But you need them combined? I'll take a screenshot if I can.

Myrddin
20-06-07, 18:32
Thankyou Anubis. It isn't all three pieces together from the end, but it has helped immensely and is very much appreciated. Thanks again.