www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Open Chat XVII (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210906)

Mr GaGa 30-08-16 20:24

Where is the block button for certain members? :confused:

the_legend 30-08-16 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by griefbacon (Post 7644482)
I can read German. :) I'll look it up! Don't think I know it.

It's amazing just like small world by the same author. That movie I saw (starring Gérard Depardieu) and it was actually good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr GaGa (Post 7644515)
Where is the block button for certain members? :confused:

Go to User CP and edit the ignore list :)

griefbacon 30-08-16 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_legend (Post 7644537)
It's amazing just like small world by the same author. That movie I saw (starring Gérard Depardieu) and it was actually good.

Cool, I'll check it out. Danke schön. :)

Zreen001 30-08-16 22:46

Happy 1001st page!

laracroft1997 30-08-16 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr GaGa (Post 7644515)
Where is the block button for certain members? :confused:

the ignore button is useless, if someone quote the person u ignored, you'll be able to see his/her post

robm_2007 31-08-16 00:01

My thoughts: :pi:

the_legend 31-08-16 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by griefbacon (Post 7644579)
Cool, I'll check it out. Danke schön. :)

Hehe no problemo, did you learn it in school?

griefbacon 31-08-16 00:11

When I was in university, I studied German as an elective all through it (4 years). I got to use it a lot when I traveled across Germany (and a part of Austria), which helped strengthen the knowledge I already had. I'm definitely not 100% fluent, but I'm not bad at it. I like to watch TV/movies or read books in German to keep practicing. :)

the_legend 31-08-16 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by griefbacon (Post 7644622)
When I was in university, I studied German as an elective all through it (4 years). I got to use it a lot when I traveled across Germany (and a part of Austria), which helped strengthen the knowledge I already had. I'm definitely not 100% fluent, but I'm not bad at it. I like to watch TV/movies or read books in German to keep practicing. :)

You should check out "Traumschiff Surprise" and "Schuh des Manitu" :D they're great movies

griefbacon 31-08-16 00:34

Thanks! I'll write those down. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.