www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Open Chat XVII (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210906)

strawberry22 21-11-17 15:06

I start work at half past and Iím on the late ;_;

Admles 21-11-17 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosey (Post 7797121)
That is SO COOL. How come?!?

I went to Supanova, a convention here in Australia.

He was one of the guests (so was Stan Lee!), and I always go VIP.

On the Saturday night, they put on a party for the VIPs, where the guests come along, and we have drinks and food and get to hang out with them and just talk like normal people.

Yeauxleaux 21-11-17 22:26

Feeling everything at once right now

My ex boyfriend (who I never really officially split with, if we "ended" it was because he had to move back 5000 miles away) just popped up on whatsapp like "come to Australia with me"

Don't know how to feel about it tbh. I'd love to and I'd feel like **** turning him down, but then.... could I find work in Australie? They're tight as **** on immigration and I don't think it would be easy.

I hate life tbh. I met this amazing guy who was my first real thing, but it has seemed impossible since.

strawberry22 21-11-17 23:07

^omg thatís a tough one. Moving to Aussie would be hard, like thatís a total change. I actually really want to do a year out in Australia, itíd be amazing. I mean, youíve got to think about it. Do you love this man enough to take the risk? What would the financial situation be like? What would you do if it didnít work out? Are you unhappy here enough that youíd change your life and live on the other side of the world?

As Jade said on ANTM 6 - ďlove is such a distraction. Itís a beautiful thing, but it will kill youĒ. Maybe Iím being overly dramatic here lol. But itís a really hard one. My brothers friend moved to Australia and quickly moved back because basically everything went to pot when he moved. Was in a terrible bicycle accident and his job sucked. He ended up paying tons in the end to be fixed up and move back.

Greenapple968 22-11-17 00:05

I find it kind of spooky that the last Cheque that I wrote was for the precise sum of £968. :pi:

(If you don't see the reference, then take another look at the three numbers in my account name) :p

Yeauxleaux 22-11-17 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry22 (Post 7797612)
^omg that’s a tough one. Moving to Aussie would be hard, like that’s a total change. I actually really want to do a year out in Australia, it’d be amazing. I mean, you’ve got to think about it. Do you love this man enough to take the risk? What would the financial situation be like? What would you do if it didn’t work out? Are you unhappy here enough that you’d change your life and live on the other side of the world?

As Jade said on ANTM 6 - “love is such a distraction. It’s a beautiful thing, but it will kill you”.

Yeah it's a hard one. It's not happening yet if it is so I have time to think it through, but... idk, moving for "love" (and it's been a while tbh) is kinda crazy. Then again, what's to lose? Worst case scenario I end up back here until I get back on my feet.

Choices.

And omg no you didn't just bring Jade into this lmfao. Most iconic contestant in ANTM history

https://s18.postimg.org/u4nfqu34p/ez...fd2f98a042.gif

*Dramatic drag queen twirl* Wonderful fabulous!

strawberry22 22-11-17 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux (Post 7797714)
Yeah it's a hard one. It's not happening yet if it is so I have time to think it through, but... idk, moving for "love" (and it's been a while tbh) is kinda crazy. Then again, what's to lose? Worst case scenario I end up back here until I get back on my feet.

Choices.

And omg no you didn't just bring Jade into this lmfao. Most iconic contestant in ANTM history

https://s18.postimg.org/u4nfqu34p/ez...fd2f98a042.gif

*Dramatic drag queen twirl* Wonderful fabulous!

Jade is my spirit animal.

This is not Americaís Next Top Best Friend.

Also I saw that Tatianna reference you just made. Choices.

Yeauxleaux 22-11-17 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry22 (Post 7797716)
Jade is my spirit animal.

This is not Americaís Next Top Best Friend.

Thank you for believing in me.

Quote:

Also I saw that Tatianna reference you just made. Choices.
I'm so glad someone gets these haha... choices.

My also-gay brother got me hooked on "choices", I didn't think it was that funny to begin with, but then he started saying it all the time and I love it now.

strawberry22 22-11-17 18:06

I always say OCKURRR and Címon *insert thing here*.

Iím sorry but Laganja lines are iconic.

Yeauxleaux 22-11-17 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry22 (Post 7797751)
I always say OCKURRR and Címon *insert thing here*.

Iím sorry but Laganja lines are iconic.

I can tongue pop pretty well, I do have a secret love of "okaaaay!" as well haha

She was so entertaining, idc