Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Help!!!! I have 5 problems! *Will become spoiler I hope, if someone answeres (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=55213)

scoopy_loopy 14-03-06 10:09

Help!!!! I have 5 problems! *Will become spoiler I hope, if someone answeres

They are my little brothers and sister!!! They were 'skating' with my computer games on the tiles!! ARGGGHHHH!!!! And final fantasy 10 is ruined!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need someone to tell me the story from the battle against seymoure on Mt. Gagazet to the end please, the more detail the better.

I think it would be better to just buy the X-2 then to buy another X cause ive nearly finished it, i think....

Megalith 14-03-06 11:12

I'm sorry to hear that your copy of ffx is ruined.:(
There's a lot more after you beat Seymour Flux.I don't want to spoil it for you,'cause i don't remember it very clearly.It's been 2 years since i last played it.But i strongly suggest you should try and find a new copy(or a used one) and play it yourself.Besides the main game there are a lot of sidequests(mainly for obtaining the celestial weapons in order to beat some REALLY powerful monsters)so yes,i think you still have a lot to do.

Still if you are interested here is a 300page essay about FFX...It's mostly about the symbolisms and hidden meanings of FFX.I just gave it a look,and found it very interesting.I hope someday i'll find the time and read it.
Here's the link:
[url]www.upnaway.com.au/~waldemar/Research/PhD%2520(Submitted%2520to%2520Library).doc+final+fantasy+Anima+Jung+Seymour&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3[/url]

scoopy_loopy 14-03-06 11:19

thanks. But the link doesnt work. And Id rather just buy the X-2 instead of buying X again, they are the same price now anyways.

Megalith 14-03-06 11:26

Ok,FFX-2 was not my kinda thing but it's only my opinion...
I hope the link works now
[url]www.upnaway.com.au/~waldemar/Research/PhD%2520(Submitted%2520to%2520Library).doc+final+fantasy+Anima+Jung+Seymour&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3[/url]

Oh it still aint workin...Anyway i tried.

scoopy_loopy 14-03-06 11:35

thanks though!

I played a demo of it and I really like the dress sphere thingo, They look so hot! lol. yuna really changed though, she really doesn look so goodie goodie

scoopy_loopy 14-03-06 20:44

does anyone know the story from Mt. Gagzet? Just tell me briefly if you have to.

Yuna´s Wish 14-03-06 20:47

I´ll tell you:) in my next post. It´ll be a large one, so be patient

Yuna´s Wish 14-03-06 20:50

After defeating Seymour, Yuna realizes that Jecht is Sin. Tidus finally tells the truth to the party and they start to think that all the things Tidus said might be possible (being from Zanarkand, travelling 1000 years ago, etc)...
They get to the summit of Mount Gagazet, where they find a place where all the souls and dreams of the Fayth gather. There, Tidus falls unconscious...

Yuna´s Wish 14-03-06 20:53

Tidus is now dreaming. He is in Zanarkand, at his home. He finds the Fayth (the little boy) who tells him lots of things he ignored about the past (major spoilers): there was a war between Zanarkand and Bevelle 1000 years ago. I don´t remember the whole thing, but I think that Bevelle won the War. The only hope for Zanarkand was to gather all the summoners, who would dream that Zanarkand in order to keep it alive...Finally, Tidus finds out something really hard to believe...he is a DREAM, along with all the people from Zanarkand, the city and his father...

scoopy_loopy 14-03-06 20:57

omg! keep going! Its sounds ausome, smelly brothers and sister. ANd thanks so much Yuna's Wish! (Do you like my avatar? :))