www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Let's Play TR1 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=189561)

Tombraider95 10-03-12 21:33

Let's Play TR1
 
.

Greenapple968 10-03-12 22:28

I'm up to Lost Valley. Cool stuff so far. :tmb: Shame the controllers messed up in City of Vilcamba.

Tombraider95 10-03-12 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenapple968 (Post 6028992)
I'm up to Lost Valley. Cool stuff so far. :tmb: Shame the controllers messed up in City of Vilcamba.

ooo, thanks for watching :p and yeah, don't know what happened with the controls :confused:

Vinkula 10-03-12 22:42

I started TR1 for the first time ever today and I am completely lost in City of Vilcabamba :vlol: Your videos helped. Thanks :D

Tombraider95 10-03-12 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinkula (Post 6029032)
I started TR1 for the first time ever today and I am completely lost in City of Vilcabamba :vlol: Your videos helped. Thanks :D

Glad I could help :) How come you haven't played City of Vilcabamba?

Vinkula 10-03-12 23:03

I never had TR1 before, but I bought it yesterday from PS Store :)

Bradley23170 10-03-12 23:06

In the city of vicabamba, I never knew why you had to stop the blades but then I remembered : what if you never got the gold idol...

still, love the vids and your Australian accent:D

Tombraider95 10-03-12 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinkula (Post 6029097)
I never had TR1 before, but I bought it yesterday from PS Store :)

Oh, well check out my videos if you're stuck. I think I will be getting all secrets too :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradley23170 (Post 6029108)
In the city of vicabamba, I never knew why you had to stop the blades but then I remembered : what if you never got the gold idol...

still, love the vids and your Australian accent:D

Australian? o_0 lol I'm English :)

Bradley23170 10-03-12 23:24

Well your accent sounds pretty australian to me! And I'm english too!

Vinkula 10-03-12 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombraider95 (Post 6029126)
Oh, well check out my videos if you're stuck. I think I will be getting all secrets too :)

I will check them anyway, I love Tomb Raider Let's Plays!


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.