Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tutorials and Resources (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   About This Forum (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=79166)

Uvavoo 24-11-06 09:25

About This Forum

[B][COLOR=Navy]Hi,
We have decided to have a special area for all tutorials relating to the Level Editor and the tools associated with it.

If you have a tutorial which you think may be of interest, in the first instance please email your tutorial to either myself or Titia.
All tutorials may be edited by ourselves if necessary.

[COLOR="Red"]Please do not create new posts in this forum.[/COLOR] Rather, post your ideas, suggestions and comments in the special thread created for this purpose.

Thanks
Uvavoo[/COLOR][/B]

raiderfun 25-11-06 14:58

Yessssss !!! :D
That sub-forum is really interesting and useful !!! :tmb:
Great Idea Uvavoo and Titak !! ;) :)

raiderfun 25-11-06 15:05

Double post because of Internet connexion problem sorry

Titak 14-12-07 18:23

Note

This part of the forum actually contains quite a bit of tutorials by now.
If you can only see a few of them, you should adjust the display options at the bottom of the screen.
Set the [I]'From the'[/I] box to [I]'Beginning'[/I] and then click the [I]'show threads'[/I] button.

:)

Titak 25-05-08 21:38

TRNG tutorials

Since we have a 'new editor on the block' which has numerous new features I'd like all tutorials regarding the new TRNG to have titles starting with [B]TRNG - ****[/B] .
(**** being the subject of the tutorial.)

Starting a title with this will make it clear to everyone that the tutorial is TRNG related.

Thank you. :hug:

God Horus 25-05-08 21:43

OK, so can if I have instructions on NG Scripting and all of the various things it can do I just make a thread called: TRNG: Scripting?

stranger1992 25-05-08 21:45

yes. Like that :) TRNG is hard stuff btw. After Spectrum's release I wil be adding a

TRNG: Pushables

tutorial detailing how to push them off ledges, stand on them ect. (both seen in Spectrum ;))

thecentaur 25-05-08 21:45

[quote=stranger1992;2730091]yes. Like that :) TRNG is hard stuff btw. After Spectrum's release I wil be adding a

TRNG: Pushables

tutorial detailing how to push them off ledges, stand on them ect. (both seen in Spectrum ;))[/quote]

yay! :)

Titak 25-05-08 21:57

[QUOTE=God Horus;2730086]OK, so can if I have instructions on NG Scripting and all of the various things it can do I just make a thread called: TRNG: Scripting?[/QUOTE]
Basically, yes.

But things have to be right before you post it, so it is best to have your tutorial 'beta-tested' before posting it.

[B]So, here is what I'd like you all to do:[/B]
- Post the draft in the regular TRNG section and have it tested by some people.
- Once tested and found correct I will then transfer it to this tutorial section. It will keep the tutorial section clean. ;)

You will then ofcourse be credited for writing the tutorial. :D

(In case you are wonderign about the audio tutorial I posted earlier this evening, it was also tested before it was posted. ;))

God Horus 25-05-08 21:59

Alright, I will start typing it later.