www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Yuna´s Wish 31-03-07 16:57

About the love story...there is some sort of love between: Ashe and Vaan, Ashe and Balthier, Ashe and basch, Penelo and Vaan, Penelo and Larsa, Fran and Balthier...

But, if we can imagine a perfect way to see them as couples I´d say: Vaan and Penelo, Fran and Balthier, Ashe and Basch...

Tomb Raider 5194 31-03-07 17:24

Was FFXII the only FF without a real love story?
Im not really sure. :confused:

Yuna´s Wish 31-03-07 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb Raider 5194 (Post 1690055)
Was FFXII the only FF without a real love story?
Im not really sure. :confused:

Probably...at least FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 had love stories... FFI didn´t (the only classic FF I´ve played and finished)

Tomb Raider 5194 31-03-07 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1690069)
Probably...at least FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 had love stories... FFI didn´t (the only classic FF I´ve played and finished)

All the FFs I´ve played have had love stories, with the exception of FFXII.

Love stories were good in FFs IMO, they added some more interest to the plot to see how the relationship develops, like in FFVIII, who would´ve thought Rinoa and Squall end together lol :D.

Yuna´s Wish 31-03-07 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb Raider 5194 (Post 1690077)
All the FFs I´ve played have had love stories, with the exception of FFXII.

Love stories were good in FFs IMO, they added some more interest to the plot to see how the relationship develops, like in FFVIII, who would´ve thought Rinoa and Squall end together lol :D.

ME! :vlol: But I´d have loved (in the very beginning) to see Squall and Quistis together...I somehow thought Quistis was the one for Squall.

Hyper_Crazy 31-03-07 17:40

FFVIII also has a love story between Laguna and Raine, but only a little bit.

Tomb Raider 5194 31-03-07 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1690080)
ME! :vlol: But I´d have loved (in the very beginning) to see Squall and Quistis together...I somehow thought Quistis was the one for Squall.

Me too! :D I liked Quistis more then Rinoa, I just thought of Rinoa as a little just a little annoying and more for Squall XD, I laughed when she sat on Squall´s lap in the Ragnarok lol :vlol:. But Quistis did like Squall but she siad it was just sisterly love but then she said that she gave up when Rinoa appeared (So she did liked him romantically IMO), and I didnt like that Selphie ended with Irvine and Squall with Rinoa, and Quistis was left alone (Curse Rinoa, though sometimes I feel sad for her like when she was in space lol :D).

Hyper_Crazy 31-03-07 17:45

You forget Zell!

Yuna´s Wish 31-03-07 17:47

True, Hyper is right and Quistis did probably stay with Zell.

Tomb Raider 5194 31-03-07 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy (Post 1690100)
You forget Zell!

Lol I forgot about him :vlol:, but didnt he end up with an unknown girl or something? :confused:

And I liked the love story of Julia, Raine and Laguna. :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.