Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Arts and Entertainment (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Disney's The Avengers Coming Soon (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=190812)

Avalon SARL 26-04-12 16:04

Disney's The Avengers Coming Soon

The super heroes are back and in an all one big movie :D

[youtube]eOrNdBpGMv8&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Who is also excited for this :D

scoopy_loopy 26-04-12 16:08

"Coming soon"? I saw it two days ago. :tea:

It was actually quite great. Black Widow is no longer an anti-climatic third-wheeler, the one-liners are stunning and I ship the **** outta Stark/Banner, now. :D

Avalon SARL 26-04-12 16:39

Wow :)

Here it will be released in May :)

Cant wait; sounds lot of fun to watch

Jami393 26-04-12 19:42

It's already out worldwide, but for some odd reason the US has to wait to May. Anyway I'm going to see it in a couple of weeks, even though it is already out in the UK. The only reason I am delaying it is because I'm going to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 and see that first because I haven't seen it yet. I have been watching all the movies building up to the Avengers so I can see all the story. I hope Iron Man 2 is good, I loved the first one.

Ceamonks890 26-04-12 20:56

I saw this movie yesterday, with my younger brother. We both really enjoyed it, there were a couple of funny moments with [COLOR="White"]Hulk [/COLOR], such as when [COLOR="White"]Hulk[/COLOR] and [COLOR="White"]Thor[/COLOR] are fighting some of the bad guys, and finally defeat them. After all that, [COLOR="White"]Hulk just punches Thor away[/COLOR](right in the face).

Another funny moment was when [COLOR="White"]Loki was threatening Hulk, saying things like, 'I am a god, you can't hurt me', or something along those lines, yet Hulk just picked him up and beat the crap out of him, Loki landing with a satisfying 'OW'[/COLOR]:vlol:

The other characters did have their moments too, but it was all done quite well. The only real nitpick I have with this film, is replacing Ed Norton with Mark Ruffalo as Hulk. It just seems strange after watching all the Marvel films connected to this movie's storyline, and all the actors from previous films are their respective characters, but not Hulk.

Other than that minor nitpick, I still recommend everyone to go see it:tmb: Wish Marvel could get Spider-Man and the X-Men's movie rights back, so they could do a New Avengers movie at some point down the line, with Spidey and Wolverine on the team:D

Stevo505 26-04-12 22:47

Looks good. I don't think it's advertised as Disney's The Avengers though... I think the Marvel label is still on there.

Weemanply109 26-04-12 23:47

It has nothing to do with Disney last time I checked, or am I completely wrong here?

Carbonek_0051 26-04-12 23:54

[QUOTE=Weemanply109;6133027]It has nothing to do with Disney last time I checked, or am I completely wrong here?[/QUOTE]

Disney is distributing it and they own Marvel.

Weemanply109 26-04-12 23:58

Oooh..

voltz 27-04-12 00:34

Remember that Disney owns the rights of several other development and publishing houses (Action/Comedy/R-rated, etc) so unless Avengers were produced to be released as a Disney film, it won't have the company listed anywhere.

Ed Norton leaving just shows he's an idiot like the last guy. They know better when they're still a part of something, yet just up and leave like they did clearly makes a point.