Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The meaning of your Nicknames/Avatars (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=126426)

-Dragon- 28-05-08 18:47

The meaning of your Nicknames/Avatars

Just as the title says.

Please enjoy this thread!!!

sjam_raider 28-05-08 18:49

<my username coz it's kinda my real name with scambled letters and random ones added in - I mean the sjam bit ;)
my avatar because I liked legend lara quite a lot *runs from tomato throwing people* and I thought that the scene where she uses excalibur at the dais was well done :D
(but I still HATE lara's mother ;))

jamieoliver22 28-05-08 18:50

Jamie Oliver is my name, and my birthday is on the 22nd of April - so 'jamieoliver22' was born :p

Rexie 28-05-08 18:51

[I][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]T-Rex and some name manipulation Im to lazy to type up.

[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT][/I]:pi:

Vertigo 28-05-08 18:51

*enjoys this thread* XD

What about my avatar? It`s Nico, the 60`s singer from Germany, Warhol`s muse and Velvet Underground`s singer.

And my name is just.... Well it`s not a nickname, it`s more like pseudonim that I use in my life. It means that my life is so strange sometimes and just..... strange XD And I`m a loser also and I have some telepathic things (sounds so silly!!! lol) so my life is just like Vertigo.

God, what a stupid explanation XD

Agent 47 28-05-08 18:52

my name has no meaning,it is but a number.....the number 47

the avatar, i chose it because it signifies lurking in the shadows,notice also it's faceless, given i've never posted a pic of myself i think it's rather apt.........plus it's a good pic :D

Sweets 28-05-08 18:52

My username was something I thought up(actually awhile ago) while eating a cupcake :vlol: So I've used the username Sweets at alot of forums now.

My avatar is an early photo of the legendary rock band Led Zeppelin, they are my favorite band so I show my support and love for them :hug:

Paperdoll 28-05-08 18:53

I needed a username... so Kittie's sucky song Paperdoll gave me the idea.

Avatar? Bai Ling in the cover for Combichrist's Get Your Body Beat (if I'm not mistaken)

What is it... my 1263th avatar? :p

Orionvalentine 28-05-08 18:53

Orion is my alter ego, he is also a vampire, a demon, a superhero, close personal friend of the Justice Leage and Lara Croft's nephew :p

Pretty active imagination if I say so myself. I try to write fiction...

Marija_Croft 28-05-08 18:54

My name is actually my original name just written in Serbian and with Lara's last name. :D

And my avatar is the Linkin Park Hybrid Theory album cover but edited a bit. :)