Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Lara Croft: Relic Run Outfit/Location Request Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=216294)

NoahCrofRaider 08-10-16 23:13

Lara Croft: Relic Run Outfit/Location Request Thread

This thread has been created for people to write down what outfits or locations they'd like to see in Lara Croft: Relic Run.

I personally love for them to add a Wetsuit outfit, the Russia outfit from TR5, and Venice as a location. :D

What do you want to see happen?

dcw123 09-10-16 10:08

I would love for the game to go back to how it was in the first place, before all the stupid money making updates!
Redownloaded the game (back to square one BTW) but already I hate it.

Combat is now too overpowered and Ankhs cost too much.
The entire level goal system stinks too..

I never even got to play the new Ice level (which I was so looking forward to) :(

Dennis's Mom 09-10-16 13:16

I haven't played in so long, I'm not aware of any new updates.

You're best strategy to milk ankhs is the manticore levels of the desert. Just don't kill three, otherwise the number of ankhs reduces. Kill two, then exit the level and try again. You can get 35, I think, every time you do that.

tomblover 09-10-16 19:21

I dreamt we got a massive update, the other night. I distinctly remember a Madubu Gorge level with a kayak vehicle segment, but also a Great Wall level (no Venice, though :p) and some level set in the Italian countryside, which was what I was playing in the dream -- using a TRU skin... Very mountainous, and I remember there were a lot of other new throwback outfits and weapons included. Pretty dope. :pi:

NoahCrofRaider 09-10-16 20:28

^If only that was real. :rolleyes:

Titak 09-10-16 21:19

[QUOTE=Dennis's Mom;7663378]

You're best strategy to milk ankhs is the manticore levels of the desert. Just don't kill three, otherwise the number of ankhs reduces. Kill two, then exit the level and try again. You can get 35, I think, every time you do that.[/QUOTE]Don't you mean gems? :ponder:
Ankhs can only be bought or found in supply drops.

Speaking of the game, I also installed it on my phone and made it through all levels. :D

And you know what else? I still have the previous version of it on my laptop! It does not automatically update, so I still get to play it in old style whenever I want to. No Mountain Pass level obviously, but still fun to see the difference once in a while. Enemies sure were easier to beat...

Dennis's Mom 10-10-16 00:51

[QUOTE=Titak;7663563]Don't you mean gems? :ponder:
Ankhs can only be bought or found in supply drops.

Speaking of the game, I also installed it on my phone and made it through all levels. :D

And you know what else? I still have the previous version of it on my laptop! It does not automatically update, so I still get to play it in old style whenever I want to. No Mountain Pass level obviously, but still fun to see the difference once in a while. Enemies sure were easier to beat...[/QUOTE]

Yes I do!! Boy, it really HAS been a long time since I played!