Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider III (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Guess That Level! (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=180866)

sheepman23 30-04-11 21:29

Guess That Level!

I've been thinking about doing this game for a while. Here are the rules of the game, in case you've never played it:

- I will post three clues referring to a level from [B][I]TR1, 2, or 3, or the Gold levels.[/I][/B] The objective is to use the clues to guess what level it is I'm talking about.

- One guess per set of clues, and if the clue-giver confirms that it's wrong, you may guess once more, and then once more if they confirm that it's wrong again (within one day - the next day, you may guess again on the set of clues). NO EDITING POSTS to change your answer.

- If nobody guesses the level after a day or so, post a fourth clue, and so on until somebody guesses the level.

- The first user to guess correctly takes the next turn (I'll inform you if you're the correct guesser). Try to get your clues for the next level up as soon as possible - if you don't respond in three or so days, I'll go ahead and do the next level.

- If nobody has guessed the level after 6 clues, the clue-giver should reveal the level. The next user to post their set of clues gets to go next.

Well... that's pretty much it! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. :)

OK, here's the clues for the first level [B][I](remember, it's ANY level - including Croft Manor - from TR1, 2, or 3):[/I][/B]

1. They just keep rolling and rolling!
2. This reminds me of Raiders of the Lost Ark...
3. Who is this guy that's trying to kill me?!

:D

Tiddlyfish13 30-04-11 23:25

It's Temple of Puna!

lord gaga 30-04-11 23:32

^I think that's right!

Tiddlyfish13 30-04-11 23:37

Does that mean I get a prize if I win? :}

EDIT: Oh, I re-read it. I know what the prize is now.

Edit 2: Can you go more than once, as long as you guess correctly?

sheepman23 01-05-11 01:37

[QUOTE=Tiddlyfish13;5383090]Does that mean I get a prize if I win? :}

EDIT: Oh, I re-read it. I know what the prize is now.

Edit 2: Can you go more than once, as long as you guess correctly?[/QUOTE]

Yep! You got it. Not sure what you mean by "can you go more than once," but now you get to give three clues of one level, and the first person to guess [I]your[/I] level gets to go next. :D

Tiddlyfish13 01-05-11 02:01

Yes!

1. Why do you tease me?

2. Which way? So many choices...

3. Lucky shot... lucky shot... lucky shot... ARE YOU SERIOUS?! NO, [B]CHEAP[/B] SHOT YOU :cen:

4. 4? You said 3...

sheepman23 01-05-11 02:13

Hmm... gonna guess Caves of Kaliya? Not sure what the first clue means, though.

Tiddlyfish13 01-05-11 02:16

[QUOTE=sheepman23;5383485]Hmm... gonna guess Caves of Kaliya? Not sure what the first clue means, though.[/QUOTE]

The first clue is one that has a triple meaning. Mwuahahaha! And you are wrong. :D

xDanny 117 01-05-11 02:33

[QUOTE=Tiddlyfish13;5383465]1. Why do you tease me?

3. Lucky shot... lucky shot... lucky shot... ARE YOU SERIOUS?! NO, [B]CHEAP[/B] SHOT YOU :cen:[/QUOTE]

Temple of Xian?

GameGlitcher77 01-05-11 05:29

Well ok...

[QUOTE=Tiddlyfish13;5383465]1. Why do you tease me?

3. Lucky shot... lucky shot... lucky shot... ARE YOU SERIOUS?! NO, [B]CHEAP[/B] SHOT YOU :cen:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Courier New"]TR1: Palace Midas??? The Cistern???[/COLOR] :confused: [COLOR="Blue"] Pierre???[/FONT] :mis:[/COLOR]