Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Open Chat XVII (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210906)

Rai 25-08-16 22:56

[QUOTE=lance6439;7641424]Not tied up in my basement and definitely not being forced against his will to watch a marathon of Angelina Jolie movies.[/QUOTE]

You cruel cruel boy :(. He'll be traumatised for life. [COLOR="White"] I'm kidding, Maleficent was okay.
[/COLOR]
[QUOTE=ThatSassyKid;7641379]You need 100 posts, be a member for 6 months and be over 18.
I put in a request almost two weeks ago for it and I'm still yet to hear back about it :vlol:[/QUOTE]
Probably got filed *cough* I mean Penguin post is slower than usual post. Justin or a super will get round to it soon enough. Most of them are on their hols, lucky buggers :p.

lance6439 26-08-16 02:36

That's some damn good crackers you bring here, son. Serious, these are the best crackers I've tasted in along time. Can you put some cheese on it for me? throw something at me when it's ready.

Shark_Blade 26-08-16 03:21

Imma post in that pet thread. :cln:

Zreen001 26-08-16 04:57

Thinking about cutting my hair.
There's this place called Locks of Love that accepts long hair donations for kids who lost their hair in chemo treatments, maybe I'll go down that route.

In a ponytail my hair goes down to the middle of my back, thinking of having it cut up to my neck so I can still have some medium-longish hair while also having opportunities for sweet hairstyles.

Shark_Blade 26-08-16 05:00

Wow that's lovely never knew there's a hair donation salon.

SamCactus101 26-08-16 05:31

[QUOTE=Zreen001;7641767]Thinking about cutting my hair.
There's this place called Locks of Love that accepts long hair donations for kids who lost their hair in chemo treatments, maybe I'll go down that route.

In a ponytail my hair goes down to the middle of my back, thinking of having it cut up to my neck so I can still have some medium-longish hair while also having opportunities for sweet hairstyles.[/QUOTE]

A good deed :tmb:

And it's been more than a year since I've donated blood. I should do that one of these days when I have more free time.

griefbacon 26-08-16 05:37

^ Same, I've been meaning to do that for a while now. I really should do it more often, considering I'm a universal donor (type O-).

SamCactus101 26-08-16 05:48

[QUOTE=griefbacon;7641779]^ Same, I've been meaning to do that for a while now. I really should do it more often, considering I'm a universal donor (type O-).[/QUOTE]

That's neat! You can donate to anyone! Mine is type B+

Shark_Blade 26-08-16 06:52

[QUOTE=SamCactus101;7641783]That's neat! You can donate to anyone! Mine is type B+[/QUOTE]

You cannot accept O- . Negative is for their negative counterpart.

Tombraiderplay 26-08-16 07:38

Who is justin ?

Everyone talks about him :ponder: