Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

TRexbait 06-01-12 18:13

TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread

For those thoughts and posts that don't really fit into any one of the threads we already have and don't truly deserve a thread all their very own. Kind of like a General Chat, but only for the new game.

My hopes for this thread is that it may help cut down on some of the more pointless threads that this sections has been having and reduce the off-topic posts in the Community Collected Media thread and whatnot. Whether it works or not, I have no idea, but it doesn't hurt to try. :o

just*raidin*tomb 06-01-12 18:14

:tmb: Good idea. :pi:

[COLOR="Wheat"]I hope this thread doesn't die though. Seriously, its a good idea.[/COLOR]

Mikky 06-01-12 18:16

[font=Arial Black][color=Sienna]I really want the Glee cast to do the main theme for this game. :)[/color][/font]

SweetFireworks 06-01-12 18:17

[QUOTE=Mikky;5903475][font=Arial Black][color=Sienna]I really want the Glee cast to do the main theme for this game. :)[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

What? You can't be serious.

Lukass 06-01-12 18:19

[QUOTE=Mikky;5903475][font=Arial Black][color=Sienna]I really want the Glee cast to do the main theme for this game. :)[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

*facepalm*

Spong 06-01-12 18:19

[QUOTE=TRexbait;5903467]For those thoughts and posts that don't really fit into any one of the threads we already have...[/QUOTE]

Or, in other words, to stop you, Larafan & co from yaddering on and on in the TR9 media thread :p:ton:
But yeah, good idea :tmb:

Mikky 06-01-12 18:20

[font=Arial Black][color=Sienna][QUOTE=SweetFireworks;5903479]What? You can't be serious.[/QUOTE]

I'm deadly serious. Rachel's voice would be a perfect match for the mood of this game. :cln:[/color][/font]

TRexbait 06-01-12 18:20

[QUOTE=Spong;5903484]Or, in other words, to stop you, Larafan & co from yaddering on and on in the TR9 media thread :p:ton:[/QUOTE]Shush you! That was only, like, 5 posts. And it was an accident. :pi:

At least this thread kept Mikky's "Glee" idea contained. :p

Spong 06-01-12 18:22

[QUOTE=TRexbait;5903488]Shush you! That was only, like, 5 posts. And it was an accident. :pi:[/quote]

That excuse won't hold up in court :p

[QUOTE=TRexbait;5903488]At least this thread kept Mikky's "Glee" idea contained. :p[/QUOTE]

And for that we're all grateful :tmb:
Just have to hope that a mod deletes his post now so no harm will have been done :D

Love2Raid 06-01-12 18:24

Great, the voice actress thread can finally die in peace now. :tmb: