Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Underworld (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Xbox one x problem I Need help ! (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=221582)

GRiannisRaider 06-10-18 11:16

Xbox one x problem I Need help !

I recently downloaded tomb raider underworld for my new Xbox one x
But when I'm trying to run the game it crashes from the start . I tried to uninstall and download it again but nothing happens . Can anyone help me with this problem ? I had the game for my Xbox one and it was working fine . :(

GRiannisRaider 08-10-18 08:18

[QUOTE=GRiannisRaider;7995282]I recently downloaded tomb raider underworld for my new Xbox one x
But when I'm trying to run the game it crashes from the start . I tried to uninstall and download it again but nothing happens . Can anyone help me with this problem ? I had the game for my Xbox one and it was working fine . :([/QUOTE]

Anyone ? :confused:
Oh sorry for double post *facepalm* I wanted to edit my original post

GFY2013 08-10-18 19:16

[QUOTE=GRiannisRaider;7996294]Anyone ? :confused:
Oh sorry for double post *facepalm* I wanted to edit my original post[/QUOTE]

Hey! You should try to contact Microsoft, maybe the game is not working for anyone on Xbox One X. :D It maybe worth a try.

jhons0529 09-10-18 17:01

[QUOTE=GRiannisRaider;7995282]I recently downloaded tomb raider underworld for my new Xbox one x
But when I'm trying to run the game it crashes from the start . I tried to uninstall and download it again but nothing happens . Can anyone help me with this problem ? I had the game for my Xbox one and it was working fine . :([/QUOTE]

I've played this game just fine on the Xbox one X...

Try doing one of those factory/hard reset things?
You just hold the consoles power off button for roughly 10 seconds then start it up again and try playing it again.
That tends to make a lot of other problems go away for me with the X.

Usually however whenever I've gotten this problem its actually a corrupted download so I find it odd that a simple redownload didn't fix it...

Try doing the power reset thing and see how that works for you though!
This game should be working fine on Xbox One X!

GRiannisRaider 10-10-18 07:30

[QUOTE=jhons0529;7997080]I've played this game just fine on the Xbox one X...

Try doing one of those factory/hard reset things?
You just hold the consoles power off button for roughly 10 seconds then start it up again and try playing it again.
That tends to make a lot of other problems go away for me with the X.

Usually however whenever I've gotten this problem its actually a corrupted download so I find it odd that a simple redownload didn't fix it...
Try doing the power reset thing and see how that works for you though!
This game should be working fine on Xbox One X![/QUOTE]

Hi ! And thanks for answering ! Is the had reset delete all of my games that I have downloaded ? :confused:

john_york 09-11-18 13:19

I had the same issue with Legend - I deleted the game and re-downloaded the 'patch' and it worked fine.

Caesum 14-11-18 12:22

You mean you open it, but it goes back to Dashboard nearly immediately? I have the same problem and you just have to keep opening it until it kicks in. I believe this could be some licensing issue or troubles with connecting with store.