Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Underworld (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   They Shoud Make a Sequel 4 AOD (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=100462)

mobian.fox 26-06-07 19:45

They Shoud Make a Sequel 4 AOD

The best way to continue on the Saga is to sequel AOD. Because It goes to the players mind, how did she go from AOD to Legend?

CAISACO 26-06-07 19:46

[FONT="Century Gothic"][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I think AOD should be left alone.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

Rivendell 26-06-07 19:47

There's lots of support for an AoD continuation on this site.
Quite a few people want to see the rest of the story, more Nephilim, and their realm beneath Cappadocia! :jmp:

*Sigh*

Whether we ever will see any continuation though, who knows?

Legends 26-06-07 19:47

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#095f7e][I]Angel of Darkness is hopefully a dead chapter in the Tomb Raider series. [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ThomasCroft 26-06-07 19:48

[QUOTE=Rivendell;1924792]There's lots of support for an AoD continuation on this site.
Quite a few people want to see the rest of the story, more Nephilim, and their realm beneath Cappadocia! :jmp:

*Sigh*

Whether we ever will see any continuation though, who knows?[/QUOTE]

We probably won't, though. :(

maximum_123 26-06-07 19:49

[B]There's been countless threads on this subject.

I totally agree. AoD is one of my most favorite games, it's incredible storyline is well... incredible. Someone suggested Eidos should let Core continue with AoD alongside Crystal D, but Crystal might not like that :p Who Cares?! And when it's over Eidos' full attention can go to Crystal D. [/B]

AmericanAssassin 26-06-07 19:51

Don't let your hopes get down, people! I'm still hard at work, creating a [B]very expensive[/B] website in support of an AOD continuation! The feature count is up to about 150 main pages (with several small features per page) and I'm putting together prize packages. We will find out what happens someday! ;)

CAISACO 26-06-07 19:54

[QUOTE=maximum_123;1924802][B]There's been countless threads on this subject.

I totally agree. AoD is one of my most favorite games, it's incredible storyline is well... incredible. Someone suggested Eidos should let Core continue with AoD alongside Crystal D, but Crystal might not like that :p Who Cares?! And when it's over Eidos' full attention can go to Crystal D. [/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]True, AoD was the best TR game imo. Except for the numerous bugs, but you forget about them when you get deeper into the game.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

da tomb raider! 26-06-07 20:00

As much as I want an The Angel of Darkness continuation, I only want it to be done by the members of Core Design. If they aren't going to continue it, I don't want it to be continued. Especially not by Crystal Dynamics. I dread the thought of them continuing The Angel of Darkness. Either way, though, I don't think it's going to be continued anytime soon. Besides, Crystal Dynamics' Lara Croft doesn't seem to have the same bio as Core Design's Lara, so I doubt Crystal Dynamics' Lara has ever done what Core Design's Lara did in The Angel of Darkness. :wve:

maximum_123 26-06-07 20:04

[QUOTE=CAISACO;1924821][FONT="Century Gothic"][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]True, AoD was the best TR game imo. Except for the numerous bugs, but you forget about them when you get deeper into the game.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[B]I never experienced bugs in my time of play :ton: [/B]