View Single Post
Old 15-02-15, 12:08   #14504
TheTiger
Professor

@WaveTrain:
Welcome to the forums.
Are you Richard himself? Those screenshots look gorgeous. I really like that old antique feeling the rooms have. Something you don't see usually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
Guys, that's a great idea to do a big over-the-years picture. But I'm blown away with the ones of TheTiger, everything looks so pretty. And that temple opening behind rocks with this vegetation looks natural, like it wasn't from TRLE. Are some levels here downloadable? I'd love to check them out.
Unfortunately not many passed the beta-stage.
I have finished some levels in the past, but never uploaded them as they're supposed to be part of a coherent package. And i prefer not to release demo's of levels. Especially not of the way demo's get critized arround these boards.

Thank you all for the lovely comments!
2015 was yet missing from the image though. But that was because i actually do not want to show or announce anything yet, until i am far enough in progress. But as that could actually take very long, i'll still show something now.

A screenshot of the very first level of a much larger set. It works like a tutorial. Don't worry, there's a lot to do and will be a lot of fun even if you do know how to control Lara properly.

Last edited by TheTiger; 15-02-15 at 12:17.
TheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote