View Single Post
Old 01-05-12, 23:34   #33
sheepman23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Hmm, I don't think the backtracking part was that tedious. I mean up to exit of the Kraken room it's not even the same, you can explore the Kraken room from a completely different area and there's a different climbing method over the pit.
While that's true, it essentially all felt the same to me. It just seems like a cheap method for getting us out of Niflheim, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekkobialka View Post
And the MUSIC! In that bactracking section, I mean. It just repeats and repeats while you desperately look for a way out...I've had nightmares from it. lol not rly
I noticed that, too. It just repeats over and over again, and really gets drilled into your head.

Quote:
And I think I can explain why the place doesn't fill up with water after the explosion...Crystal couldn't be bothered to animate it. Or maybe they just watched the opening sequence of 'Cradle of Life' and thought: "Meh, it's been done before, why bother?"
That part was actually a joke, I knew that it was only to prevent Lara from going back the way she came. However, realistically, a big explosion like that wouldn't just cause a few rocks to fall.

Quote:
Can't wait for your next review!
Many thanks, tomekkobialka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Just thought this was interesting and it opened my eyes to how the games plot worked..
It is interesting stuff. However, I don't think any of that was truly necessary to explain how the mythology of this game worked; I got the entire basis of the plot with little trouble understanding it.
sheepman23 is offline   Reply With Quote