View Single Post
Old 22-11-16, 18:20   #6101
TombRaiderTim

I'd like two know those two custom levels that we have by core members, also I remember back when we used PS1 and PS2's and when we bought the game, we had the entire experience on one dandy disk without need of constant bug fixes and updates but now, you have to download content to get the full experience which is quite costly for what little the add ons actually give, I find it quite sad you must pay to receive only one of Lara's outfits to gain great benefits instead of being able to unlock it via you in game skills and progress (Yes, I know some are available like that) but I really miss the old games, finding secrets to unlock extra content for free, it's really why the reboot doesn't get me all that excited.

Give it time, sooner or later we will have to download a Tomb Raider game episode by episode, level by level because of how bad money grabbing people are becoming in the world since the next generation consoles we have now are a total joke, something so powerful cannot even play previous console games but it is defiantly possible since PS2's could do such a thing with tech that long back but they won't so you would have to re-purchase the things you want because they want profit more than actually caring for the gamers who enjoy the content, if they could not get more money out of it, I doubt we would have saw a 20 Years release on them at all. (Square could easily have created the hd content and add ons and released it as a full game the first time around but then they'd lose out on a little extra money.)

This is exactly why I hope the TRLE community goes on for years to come as it is where fans come together to discuss and make friends via their favorite video game heroine and added into that is the FREE games the fans create provided with the TRLE engine that came as a FREE bonus with Tomb Raider Chronicles by Core Design who were entrusting it to their fans to see what they would be able to create because Core cared about their people who loved their work and didn't do it all for the money and then the companies who took over Tomb Raider didn't even give that a thought to share in the 20 Years because they only want money, dedicated fans like Ash had to do it instead.

Rant over.

Last edited by TombRaiderTim; 22-11-16 at 18:21.
TombRaiderTim is offline   Reply With Quote