View Single Post
Old 16-05-18, 10:33   #3
FearEffect
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaldi View Post
This was really good! I had a smile on my face all the way through to the end, the story has a nice balance of humour and heart (drunk Sherry is the best). Your Chris looked a little different here and I really liked it, actually everybody looked great. Sheva was stunning! Iíd love to see her return in the games looking like that.

I shipped Jake/Sherry a lot so it was nice seeing them interact again, and Adaís message for Leon was cute. That Claire wore one of her motherís dresses was really sweet too. Well done, and good luck on whatever you might work on next.
Thank you The very first idea I had of this comic was entirely focused on Chris and Piers and was way shorter, but I wanted something bigger with more characters so I brought those I wanted back. Chris does have a different face model in this one, and a new haircut, specially for the comic, I call him Married Chris. The next comic will use RE6's face and hair model as it takes place before it.

I admit I was a bit worried about the change of look of Sheva, but I'm glad that you liked it. I also ship Jake and Sherry together a lot, so I really wanted them to be in it. Thank you very much for comenting! It's a pleasure!
FearEffect is offline   Reply With Quote