View Single Post
Old 15-01-10, 00:36   #7888
Immortalis08

Quote:
Originally Posted by trXD View Post
Listening to the XIII bashing is weird for me, everything people complain about seem totally fine to me. If you took things out of context from any FF it would sound terrible! Especially X, and that was an amazing game!

The battle system looks like something i can so jump into, tactical fast and difficult. The story i am already enjoying for the trailers and my knowledge of the characters and general setup, so unless something goes horribly wrong or something then i cant see myself not enjoying it.

Linearity is totally fine by me.
Yeah, some of the aspects they're describing such as more emphasis on story and cutscenes and somewhat linear areas is pretty much describing the Xenosaga series which I personally found to be one of the best and life changing RPG's of all time. Of course the problem is the FF series has established itself as having optional sidequests and to hear rumors that the majority of those have been eliminated is somewhat disheartening. But I'm very excited to see where the story goes in XIII. I tend to play RPG's for story purposes more anyway.
Immortalis08 is offline   Reply With Quote