View Single Post
Old 30-09-15, 07:15   #175
Sir Launcelot

What I really wish is that CD would release debug-mode executables for TRA and Underworld, there is no reason not to.

I guess personally why I would feel suspicious about this is that I have seen it hosted on a site or two that was QUITE suspicious - once a file has been around for awhile, you don't know where it's been, or what it has picked up along the way. I don't know if those are the original author's links or not - if they are, I'm sure it's an ok program, but if the author has wandered off and sold/given control of his file account to someone else, than who knows what's in there?

I have gotten nailed by a game tool before from some asshole who was promoting it, and was not the original tool author - I ran an AV check on it, and it came up clean, and when I ran the program it promptly tried to infect several running processes. Fortunately, my AV then decided it was evil and stopped it in its tracks. So you never know...

I don't think there is really anywhere fun to fly in TRA any way, but in debug mode, you could load up that seacoast level at the end of Egypt and explore it - now THAT would be cool.
Sir Launcelot is offline   Reply With Quote