View Single Post
Old 11-11-17, 07:16   #7
dishmush

Hello everyone,
thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your insights and enthusiasm

I am the author of the graphical and technical side of this project (building the website) and my friend Arakanga is the author of all the writing. I showed her all your replies and we are both very happy that this project is so welcome

We are happy to announce that the second chapter, Into the cavern, is ready for you to read right now: http://lara-croft.cz/en/#page/6

We would like to add a new chapter every 2 weeks, and we will always announce our chapters in here and on our Facebook page, so stay tuned

_______

Boobandie:
Thank you greatly for your insights! All the time we were just thinking TR1 story, so we completely forgot about TR5! We fixed the first chapter a little to show that she knows Larson already.

Also we all come from the Czech Republic (middle of Europe) and English is our second (in my case third) language - hence some of the mistakes. But we found a proof reader who is a native speaker, so hopefully the quality will go up now (and again, we fixed the first chapter and had the second one proofread as well).
dishmush is offline   Reply With Quote