View Single Post
Old 24-09-17, 17:17   #15
Gerty

Like:
Exploring is a must and I am NOT talking about the back and fro what unnecessary prologues the gameplay. Like finding a lever in (as a for instance) at the start of a level, running almost all the way to the end and then fining out that behind that door is an artefact what you need at the beginning. I don’t mind going back and fro, but not for that purpose, if you get my drift.

Hate:
Hard timed runs and mindless shooters.
No camera work to speak off, however I don’t mind no camera if the action (or whatever) is near by. Also camera showing something that is miles away so how would I know if I haven’t been there yet.
Hate it when builders use objects that have wrong collision or do not work properly. Like the swing pole when she grabs way above or under the pole, change it or look for a better one. Also the wrong collision that underwater doors sometimes have, nasty.
Banana jumps, it shows me that the builder is too lazy to think of something else for a solution. Like one builder told me that mazes are for lazy builders, well the same goes for banana jumps and he is right.

Miss:
Good and well thought gameplay. I just love it when I have a so called “aha Erlebnis”. You see a number of builders too focussed on object and graphics and just use them for the heck of it.

But luckily there are some fantastic builders still out there so I am very pleased about that.
Gerty is offline   Reply With Quote