View Single Post
Old 11-07-18, 20:18   #11
Xevengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
Well if we can enjoy playing as a human pizza I'm sure we can enjoy pretty much anything else from you.

On a more serious note, if the rest of your game looks like this miniature then it's something that looks really promising IMO. I'm only wondering how far will you go this time, if you'll only revamp all characters and enemies, or if you'll also change the textures in the levels and maybe the appearance of some objects too.
Since this mod is going to take you a long long time it must be really something big!

I only hope you won't have too many issues with the game limitations.
Thanks for the kind words

I can assure you that I will take it farther than the ones that I have realeased. In my other mods, just by seeing a picture of it, you pretty much see everything, here you will have to play the levels to fully experience it :P

I have no doubt that some of the ideas that I have for this mod will not work because of the limitations, so I will need a bit of trial and error and playing it safe at the same time to make sure everything works.

While this is a bigger project, I still plan to finish it well before the announcement date, but I still won't reveal it earlier :P

Last edited by Xevengar; 11-07-18 at 20:19.
Xevengar is offline   Reply With Quote