View Single Post
Old 25-02-18, 00:16   #65
kietasvyras

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
My guess would be people are simply jealous - and this comes across as hostility online..

I only recently learned of Ash's involvement in TR, and his site, and I think its awesome that one person has done so much cool stuff..

Personally I'd LOVE for a fan made AOD sequel - even though I am sure this would be impossible thanks to copyright issues and S.E / Crystal.
I guess if it was made in TRLE this could be avoided? But here's to hoping this is something interactive in some form or another.
Anything Classic Lara is amazing TBQFH these days..
Well, as long as there is something commercially successful that brings a lot of cash, there is always a bunch of venture capitalists, managers, lawyers and others around, who cannot even develop video games themselves and know very little about the product they are dealing with but who act like they own everything that they have taken away and regulate everything they can too. And later they make a lot of enormous mess and a business that was once commercially successful starts to sink like the Titanic. And when this happens then they suddenly sell they copyrights before they become worthless and run away. We all know Lara Croft, Janice and Tomb Raider are all Core Design's babies. And Core Design owns them all maybe at the moment not legally but still morally!

Last edited by kietasvyras; 25-02-18 at 00:25.
kietasvyras is offline   Reply With Quote