View Single Post
Old 11-07-09, 20:16   #17558
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by warior View Post
as you see got answer i wanted to hear

and think soon blender to xna .mesh exporter will work in XNALara
Well you're still under the illusion that it will work! Isn't that a nice change. Why don't you bother to read what everyone says, and not just read what people say when they say what you like. You're wrong, it won't work, and by refusing to accept something that is the irrefutable, undeniable truth, and completely disregarding the hours and hours of laborious, mind-numbingly dull time I spent researching this over an entire weekend, you're also being incredibly rude. You are basically saying that I know nothing, and that I am wrong, and that you (who clearly has very, very little knowledge of XNALara mesh-modding, if any) are right. It is rude, arrogant, disrespectful and downright cocky to assume that you do not need to take a professional's opinion on the matter, and that your opinion is correct.

Please don't continue to plague this thread with Spam. I wrote a list of things that CANNOT be done in XNALara here. Please accept it, and stop bothering everyone with Spam requests.

EDIT: In fact, if you read Sephirostoy's reply again, you will see that he/she says "Yes, a .mesh.ascii exporter is possible." There is absolutely no mention whatsoever of them working in XNALara.

Last edited by carbint; 11-07-09 at 20:19.
carbint is offline   Reply With Quote