View Single Post
Old 21-03-10, 18:11   #1
Hawke1000

Exclamation QQPlayer - Language Problem

Hi Guys, I've recently discovered a new Audio/Video player & it has literally BLOWN me away, it's basically developed by a Chinese company & the problem is, the entire interface is in Chinese............ if someone can help me figure out how to get the language changed to english I'd REALLY appreciate it, here's a screenshot showing what the interface looks like:

Here's a small experiment I did with a few players & was dazed to see how badly this amazing software blows: WMP, Media Player Classic, VLC Media Player out of the pond in terms of resource management, it's ridiculous, see the screenshots below!

NOTE: THE VIDEO I RAN IS FULL HD [1080p] with a very high bitrate

19658.22 Kbps to be exact & below are the results:

Windows Media Player (Processor Usage fluctuated between 30-47% approx)

Image doesn't show in screenshot somehow...

Media Player Classic (Processor Usage fluctuated between 33-51% approx)

Once again, image doesn't get captured in screenshot somehow....

VLC Media Player (Processor Usage fluctuated between 40-52% approx)

And now QQPlayer .... believe it or not, the processor usage DID NOT go above 6%, it fluctuated between 0 - 6% and I was literally shocked, let me remind you guys that this video is 1080p @ 19658.22 Kbps!!

Furthermore, this player has been able to play all typed of video formats I had with me, including the Matroska (.mkv) flawlessly, now if someone could please fix this language issue, I'd really appreciate it!
Hawke1000 is offline   Reply With Quote