View Single Post
Old 12-05-12, 00:40   #49
Wraith

I absolutely HATED it at the time. It made me furious. More bugs than a tramps bed! (first batch of PS2 copies). And,more than that,I simply thought it was dull and boring. I hated it so much I even went to the trouble of making my own sleeve for it that renamed it "The ****tiest Game Ever Made" xD

Then I dug it out again a couple of years ago,and decided I really like it after all It's not my favourite TR (that would be number 3),but I greatly more appreciate it than any of the Crystal Dynamics games,bugs and all. In fact,the bugs now just make it an even more intriguing experience to play,because I can completely break the game in some places It's a tomb raiding experience in itself,just playing and imagining what it was meant to be doing

The random death spots. I now appreciate them,because they fascinate me One of those is like a pile of crates in Strahov. The other is on the Paris Rooftops level. You can get down to a part of the game that was maybe meant to be there (with the dog),but travel TOO far and Lara just dies

It builds up and draws you in
Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote