View Single Post
Old 22-09-17, 08:24   #12
Mani_Man
Archaeologist

I didnt knew that there were poseable tomb raider figures out there except the ones from...Play arts?Figuarts?

If hot toys and other companies would slow down and chill for a bit...i would find the time and money to get some of those Tomb Raider figures and statues.

They look pretty sweet Alpharaider47.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooxman View Post
Her nipples are poking through her top.

I never got this "buying an expensive doll and then replacing everything with other expensive parts, so in the end it's basically a completely different doll", but if that makes you happy you should go on! I like the original boots better, but if you want to replace them, I'd suggest searching for biker boots if doll biker boots are a thing. Legend Lara's boots are based off of biker boots.

And I own this TRU action figure. It has a hideous face, which is something that haunted Lara figures for quite a while.
Yeah, the customization thing was never mine either.
I like to pose them and all that, but thats it.

Probably has also to do with the pretty creepy stuff i saw when it comes to customization...i mean creepy when i say it.
You can actually buy anatomical correct figure parts and bodys that can be posed in specific poses...if you know what i mean(since were not in the mature section here i cant go into details. XD)
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote