Thread: Let's Play TRLE
View Single Post
Old 18-10-17, 18:29   #14
Lara Coft Baby
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
Oh wow, that's my level! I'm glad you liked it so far. Personally I am far more satisfied with the first level rather than the second one, although I heard very mixed opinions about them, so I am very interested in hearing what's your view about it.

About the fire, it's just a waterfall object that has static lighting, with corner vertexes set to lowest lighting possible. This makes for a nice fade-in effect that you can see. The very first version of the game used particles, which were more random, but at the same time more pixelated.

Subscribed and I'm waiting for the next part.
Very nice, so far in enjoyed the second level. I got stuck kind of easy and was hard to find my way out. And that's what I love. I love those challenging tombs that make you think. Those enemies in the second level are placed very well too. Scared the out of me every time. Loved it.

I just finished recording part of the second level. I am uploading the video now. I had to take a break because I got slightly stuck. I'm going to finish it tonight. I am trying not to read the walkthrough for it because I want to do it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaseaII View Post
I personally love the 2nd one, he fits way much more the "AOD" atmosphere, that castle... the skeletons the textures etc. It was a very good level to play i really enjoyed it ! the architecture was fine too
I agree with that, I loved angel of darkness, and that's why I chose this game to do a lets play for. I love how the second level feels more like aod. I love the level of detail put into the castle and every thing. Its much better then what I could create.