View Single Post
Old 02-01-17, 19:27   #11
JimbobJeffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCroft25 View Post
Excellent work so far!!! Well, IMO you'll have a HUGE work to do... textures' quality in TRA is truly bad!!!
Could I make a suggestion? In order for the game to accumulate a truly HD effect, it would be really nice to change the water textures into more ''realistic'' ones (Like the ones in Next-Gen TRL, or the XBOX360-PS3 ports of TRA). Of course, if it's difficult or impossible, it's ok
Merry Christmas... and keep up the good work
Thanks! About the water, it doesn't look like TRL's water has any surface textures, unless my display settings are configured incorrectly. TRA has a few different textures for its water which gives ripples on the surface and reflections on the walls, are you wanting these made blank? I'd love to look through the PS3 trilogy edition's textures as I've got the game, but unfortunately I can't get the files to extract.

Small update, I've added the finished HUD mod. This includes textures for all the guns (including the Golden Shotgun and Silver SMGs, which are coloured like the in-game ones now), Lara's journal and the blue grapple icons. Download in the original post!

JimbobJeffers is offline   Reply With Quote