View Single Post
Old 08-09-16, 18:38   #6
Greenapple968

Part 2:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDq6KXz_4_g

Going quite well so far. Though I do need to improve with combat; I'm getting struck by enemies a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhyttya View Post
Good luck
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacpy View Post
Please no guests this time. ;P I did feel like right from the beginning of Legend's England you were "extra" annoyed with that game (compared to how you were in the earlier parts).

Fingers crossed you enjoy it more than you did Legend.

Edit: "Progress is more important, right?" just as he speedruns through an area with a secret for the 2nd time made me giggle. ;P
I enjoyed Legend to begin with but it did go downhill for me.

I hope Anniversary doesn't follow in the footsteps of Legend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
You've started playing Anniversary!!

Definitely looking forward to this! I really enjoyed watching your blind playthrough of Legend despite it being my least favourite TR game of all time, but Anniversary is my favourite Crystal Dynamics' TR game by far (even though it can't touch TR1 of course) so I'm sure I'll enjoy this playtrough even more since I actually love this game.

Two favourite moments so far was when you considered yourself safe from the wolves only to fall through the rope bridge immediately afterwards and get chomped on by wolves and later when you were all sure you'd enter the wolf room from TR1 only to discover there is no such room in TRA.

Also, two thumbs up for playing Anniversary now that it is the 20th anniversary of TR!
Thank you.

Me failing was fun for you but not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCactus101 View Post
Alright! The TRA playthrough!
Indeed it is.