View Single Post
Old 08-01-17, 23:01   #2592
domino92

Mystic Messenger

This is a quirky little dating sim.

So MM is a mobile game where you participate in a charity group called the RFA. Throughout the game, which takes place over 12 real days, the virtual anime boys will text you, call you and you can participate in chatrooms with them. Eventually one of the boys will take a liking to you and you proceed through the plot of the game with that character, having them chat and call you throughout the week and a half the game lasts.

I only completed one route, but I had a lot of fun with it. Participating in the game almost becomes a habit as you remind yourself to text back to someone or participate in a chatroom. It's actually an experience unlike any other I've played.

It's free-to-play, so I'd recommend it to anybody. There's microtransactions, and if you miss a chatroom (they close after a few hours) you can buy them back, or pay to call any character in the game at any time. Otherwise you have to wait for them to call you. You can totally beat the game without paying, but I gave them $10 and have no regrets.

Totally recommend this one, and with no barrier of entry I think any dating sim fan should try it. It was in Tumblr's top 10 games of the year, so you know it has some degree of quality.
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote