View Single Post
Old 05-02-09, 03:07   #9
truthsw

Default Stop Shooting!

There are a few steps, but the main thing is to stop shooting when they become enraged and charge at you.

1. Shoot at one of the centaurs until the rage (bottom line) turns red all the way.
2. They will start to charge at you. Stand still and don't shoot at them. Keep your weapon out, but don't shoot. (Hold down LT) (Dodge the green glow if they try to turn you to stone. You can also crouch or just turn around, but if you turn around, you'll have to enrage them again.)
3. In the bottom right corner of your screen, while they're charging you, an icon will pop up (red LT with arrows). That is your cue to press LT + left stick + B. The two targets will merge together and then turn red. THEN press RT...while still holding the others. (LT + left stick + B...then RT)
4. Once you shoot him in the head, he'll turn his shield around so that the handle is toward you. IMMEDIATELY use your grapple (blue X button) and then pull by pressing the yellow Y button repeatedly. This will pull the shield out of his hand.
5. Do the same to the other centaur. Once you have both of their shields on the ground, enrage them again, but this time stand near one of the shields. As soon as their eyes start to get the green glow, quickly pick up one of the shields and aim it at them. They will turn to stone. Then QUICKLY shoot them. You might have to repeat this several times if they come out of the stone; it doesn't last long.

After reading this, you might want to go back and view the video walkthrough to see what I'm talking about when the icon shows up on your bottom right screen, and what the target looks like. It didn't take me long to do it once I found out the button combination (LT + left stick + B...then RT). Good luck!
truthsw is offline   Reply With Quote