View Single Post
Old 28-11-15, 22:54   #179
Jankrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHortonArt View Post
Microsoft and Square are very happy with Rise and the dev team, thanks for the concerns. Crystal and Eidos Montreal made a game we are proud of and we appreciate the overwheling number of positive reviews and fan feedback. We're looking forward to the Game Awards next week where we are nominated for Best Action Adventure and Best Performance for Camilla. Wish us luck, hopefully it's just the beginning of the recognition Tomb Raider and Lara Croft receives this year. It's cool to see her on top again for the second game in a row. We're all fans and for me it's been the honor of my career to be a part of such a fantastic legacy. Next year 20th Anniversary!
With the risk your bosses have put your work at re commercial success, I think game awards should be the least of your concerns. But good luck. You guys did very well from what I've read. I wouldn't know personally, since I'm one of those your bosses shut out. But I don't hold you guys responsible. You did what you were supposed to and made a high quality game, and this deal wasn't your decision. I know if it were, we'd all be enjoying the game now, on all platforms.

Last edited by Jankrow; 28-11-15 at 22:59.
Jankrow is offline   Reply With Quote