View Single Post
Old 23-04-12, 22:17   #4104
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson_1988 View Post
Sadly that's one follower i'm not able to get seeing as i always get the Skull of corruption, i get an unexplained kick out of collecting sleping peoples dreams. But if i did the quest and let Erandur destroy the Skull and then spawn it in my inventory would do the trick right?

Oh, and about levels and such. On PC i use a cheat to achieve all perks and all skills to 100. However there are some perks i go in and manually remove, like the unbreakable lockpick perk among others. I'm also gonna remove the decapitation perks. not too fond of those.
Strictly a console player here, I have it for the PC if I really want to get some screenshots, although I prefer how it looks on the Xbox 360. Cheats have never really interested me, and I am not much into modding especially as my PC is a tad ancient. If I was ever going to mod a game Oblivion or Skyrim it would be, I really like some of the work the fans have done to make the games more interesting.

As a PC player I do not see why you could not keep Erandur and then just add the skull to you inventory after you had completed the quest.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote