View Single Post
Old 11-01-17, 17:38   #189
ThatSassyKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
That's quite harsh and unfair. Visually the game is everything but mediocre, it's been praised everywhere and it's actualling one of the PS4 pro's selling point. Horizon is often used as a reference to display the console's power.
What have the visuals got to do with the game itself? What is the point of a pavlova if it's actually a pile of fecal matter decorated to look like a pav?

Quote:
Now in term of gameplay, I'd like to know you based your observations on what exactly? As much as I always favor objectivity and none of us could actually play the game yet, everything that was shown looked polished and functional. The gameplay, in fact, doesn't seem to different from Rise.
I'll embed the gameplay video I'm basing my opinion on underneath what I'm typing here. The game looks too much like Far Cry Primal - open, yet lacking substance, boring, repetitive. What new things do we get to do? It all looks the same from what I've seen so far. Note that I specifically said that it looks boring, as opposed to downright calling it boring in its entirety without having not played it lmfao.

Here's the video:

Quote:
Not appealing to you, maybe, but "mediocre" is a bit too intense.
Again, that's your opinion, just like me thinking it looks mediocre is mine

Last edited by ThatSassyKid; 11-01-17 at 17:39.
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote