View Single Post
Old 29-12-09, 01:47   #1
AdrielRaider

Default Add new object names to script

I was reading a tutorial about chaging names of objects in skribblerz.com but It only teaches how to replace names of items that already exist in the original wad like replacing the name of eye of horus puzzle in tut1 script D=
I have a problem now.. I have some items that a can replace the name in script and english because they already exist in the script of settomb, there some additional items like keys and some puzzles that i can put the name in script but there's no way to put in the english because I have to add it in the wad and there's no corresponding name in english to overwrite. For example if I replaces the horus eye in tomb of set and change the name there is horus eye in english to change but if I create a new name that does not exist in set tomb i can write the name in script but there's no name to replace in english and I can't put more lines in english to put this name without bug.
How I can put the names correctly?
Someone could tell me how to put coordinates in this itens to show them differently in inventory?

Last edited by AdrielRaider; 29-12-09 at 01:50.
AdrielRaider is offline   Reply With Quote