View Single Post
Old 08-03-12, 18:14   #23
jhs270694

I guess your right, but im heading towards what matrix said, shes sort of balanced slightly tipping over to introversion. Well the new one anyway. i don't think being an extrovert is going to benefit her being on the island alone, typical extroverts cant stand loneliness and its backed up scientifically as well. extroverts need external stimulation through social interactions with people constantly because they don't have enough dopamine whereas an introvert has too much dopamine and is therefore more easily exhausted to external social interactions. From a logical standpoint it makes more sense for her to be an introvert. I might be biased in my judgement so sorry about that lol

she'd probably become a stronger introvert during the games progression. If im not mistaken, in the leaked script she was speaking towards a camera, documenting her exhibition in her cabin feeling exited alone with nobody around her. i have a habit of speaking to myself a lot and smiling and laughing when nobody is there when im in a solitary environment, its a way of releasing my bottled up internal thoughts usually when nobody is there, if they found me speaking to myself they'd think im a wierdo.

Plus she's alone in her cabin on the ship, it looks like its not been shared at least for days or weeks showing she wants some personal space away from everyone from what we have seen in the trailer, im not saying extroverts are never alone but they tend to feel unconformable alone whereas an introvert doesn't give a care in the world, they're locked up in their own world and lara seemed perfectly fine being alone doing her own thing.

Big edit: Sorry i completely misunderstood, im sleep deprived so im chatting rubish at times. your talking about legend lara, got it

Last edited by jhs270694; 08-03-12 at 20:22.
jhs270694 is offline   Reply With Quote