View Single Post
Old 08-03-12, 18:54   #24
matrix54

Yes, Legend Lara is an Extrovert. They wanted her to talk more, and ended up giving her a bunch of friends. It's like, she didn't mind being alone, but needed someone to talk to. It kind of fit her, given her situation with her parents. Like, she was actively socializing on a headset while rock climbing in Bolivia - not like a where to go, what to do kind of socializing, but more of a "Hey, hows it going. how are you". Don't get me started on her Wardrobe and her caring about how others see her. It's subtle, but there.

I think she was an extrovert (a bit) in Anni, given how she talks to people (sometimes), and her emotional connection to people she barely knows, but she normally just brushed it off. Underworld, she was an introvert, but given what happened in Legend, it makes sense.
--------------------------------------------------
For MBTI, I think floats back and forth between S and N. She exhibits both, but I'll give her intuitive. She tends to know when something is going to happen for some odd reason. And now that you mention it, Lara is a bit perceptive, but she's not very good with people. She tends to brush them off a lot, and she only wants to talk to them for information. If she was perceptive, she'd be able to tell when someone was feeding her crap (play AOD for prime examples) unless is obvious. She's takes what she has and uses it to her advantage, so she's Judgmental.
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote