View Single Post
Old 22-03-07, 21:14   #27
Alive_and_Funky

I won't be getting a PS3 for aaaaaaaaaagggggggeeeeeeesssssssss...
I won't be getting any of the next generation consoles for quite a while anyway. The PS3 will probably be the last console I buy out of the three, unless there is a certain title which I MUST play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR freak
Not in Europe its not. PS3 record pre orders show the PS3 will demolish the opposition in Europe. The demand for PS3 is higher than any console thats ever been released. Essentially europe is what will save the PS3 in terms of sales and will probably surpass wii sales worldwide by the end of the year because of this. It will probably take a little longer to overhaul 360 sales but at the end of this console generation I predict PS3 will be on top but it will be close between 360 and PS3. Wii hasn't got a hope in hell imo. Thats just my prediction btw. We'll just have to wait and see how it really all goes down.
Really? In the UK I've heard that there haven't been many pre-orders for the PS3 at all, but I suppose other countries in Europe might be more interested in it. Anyway, we'll find out soon enough.

So, the next-generation becomes the current tomorrow, eh? It's been fun being part of this generation, seeing as it was the first one which I was properly a part of, so PS2, GameCube, Xbox (not that I played much of the Xbox, but it still done really well), I salute you. *salutes*
Alive_and_Funky is offline   Reply With Quote