View Single Post
Old 02-03-11, 20:15   #277
Mark Twix

I've just got it and play it now it is very different compared to the Tomb Raider series point of view but I think it will be interesting.

Play it on PC the bad thing is I can't configure to use my game pad correctly ah well with keyboard and mouse then... hmm hopefully that will work.

Played almost every TR game from TR1 to Underworld, I'll edit this post with my rating later after playing a couple of hours...

In general I don't like a hectic gameplay that much but maybe I can get into that.

EDIT
Well now that I've played ~75% of the game I can say it is not really a Tomb Raider Game (thus the name LC atgol) mainly due to the point of view and the power ups one can get through the artifact and items that makes you think you play some arcade R-Type shooter sometimes.

But the riddles are nice and once you get used to the POV the game is fun. So if you free your mind from the idea it's a Tomb Raider game and also you are not to much denying the fact that Lara most of the time is but far away from your eyes you will have some good fun playing this game.

The playtime is not that much guess in 8-10 hours you are though for sure but it's okay considering the low price, the big plus seems to be the 2 player idea though personally I can't say much about it since I play alone.

I would rate it 7/10 while I would rate Underworld 10/10 so you can compare my opinion.

Last edited by Mark Twix; 12-03-11 at 11:05.
Mark Twix is offline   Reply With Quote