View Single Post
Old 07-04-10, 16:35   #12388
Trfansince1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin11 View Post
From what I can tell from some of the guides on Gamefaqs..You can only dismantle about 2 accessories for 1 Ethersol. That is a Doctor's Code and a Energy Sash. The person who wrote the guide said this about the Doctor's Code:

**NOTE: Never sell Doctor's Codes. You only get three throughout
the entire game, and while they are useless as accessories,
if you fully upgrade them you can dismantle them for an
Elixer!

So, if I can get a elixir out of them (When fully upgraded)...I don't want to waste them. Doesn't make sense to do the Energy Sash as it reacharges your TP after you beat a enemy anyways. I don't have that yet either.

So, looks like my best bet is to just equip the accessory to recharge the TP after beating enemies and go and do some battles then come back. Hopefully I will get more Shrouds in the future. Feel like I screwed myself up a little bit in using 2 of those but I never had a real need for my GF before this.
Or, just level up till u can beat the toises normally . Also, the fifth tier of Taejins tower has a very interesting money farming area. Theres a mission of 2 birds and a weird bee like creature that give u a secondary reward of moonblossom seed. I came upon it while doing the 5 star on all missions D:. Now im money farming there. The thing is, they only sell for 6,000 but theyre easy to beat. They normally take like 20 seconds. And you can mash auto battle for a quick defeat. Adamantoises are probably better, but its annoying when they dont drop anything at all in like 10 tries...or drop Trapezohedrons instead of Plat ingots when u dont need them >_>.
Trfansince1996 is offline   Reply With Quote