View Single Post
Old 09-12-16, 01:45   #12
iWANEX
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigR4444 View Post
Seriously though... they have a lot of work to do as far as the brand goes if they want Shadow to be successful
I think Microsoft screwed up big time. They gave Rise 0 promotion and don't let me get started on the release date against Fallout. Very very very poor decisions one after another. I have no idea what they were thinking. What they showed was pretty bad too. Reboot's Day One trailer is still one of the best action-adventure game trailers I have ever seen in my life and none of Rise's trailers seemed as good as that one. The only one that came close to that is the 20 Year Celebration trailer and that happened after the deal was over.

As far as what they need to do if they want a successful game in the future, here's a few things I would do: promote the hell out of it with amazing trailers, billboards, get Conan play the new game like he did with the Reboot (I'm amazed at how many people watched that video) and release it as a multiplatform title on a week without new releases. It's definitely NOT THAT HARD, huh Microsoft?
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote