View Single Post
Old 06-03-12, 02:57   #3979
aussie500
Golden

The Oghma Infinium actually increases skill levels! I read that book twice and it did nothing, third time it does something and vanishes! I went back and saved it so I can play with the book, I can get the upgrades and keep the book, but cannot convince it to give me a second batch of upgrades. Magic seems to be the way to go, more skills to upgrade. I hardly ever use magic, and getting those skills to 100 is being a right pain. But I want to level up before using the book. So close and yet so far, I have been on level 66 for ages, all the easy skills I seem to have maxed out.

Edit
I settled on Cosnach the drunk from Markarth for the sacrifice. He will be challenging me to no more fist fights. Tried one of my assassins first just to be sure, but jackali was right, you could not get them to do it.

Edit 2
Obviously doing the Whispering Lady quest before the Boethiah's Calling quest would have been a better idea. How was I to know they would hide one of these daedric quests in the miscellaneous quest list? Would not have noticed it except I am looking for that last wretched unusual gem so going through the whole quest list. I am not going to go back and do it all again just to give that ebony blade a drink.

Last edited by aussie500; 06-03-12 at 08:57.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote