View Single Post
Old 29-12-12, 11:14   #305
jumper2009

Cant wait to see people teabagging the Lara in Multiplayer lol
But man this Multiplayer will be dead probably a month after release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippingWater View Post
I think the game will sell tons to be honest. All the major sites will give it 9's and 10's thanks to SE's money even if it's not good.They have a huge marketing budget behind them this time and the game is ticking every box.Not to mention that the franchise has already many "fans" who would buy the game even if it was a kart racing game just as long as it had the name Tomb Raider on the cover and Lara (with her braid or pony tail) inside the game.

So in other words, the game will undoubtedly be successful. I really hate the amount of hate it is receiving lately . Why is it so hard to believe that they will be able to deliver a solid game for once. Time will tell, but until them we can only hope for the best.
The Latest Previews already have crushed the game. And to me, that is not a good sign.
Ive watched the 1 hour walkthrough on IGN and it looks like a uncharted RipOff with Brutal QTE finishers and Platforming for braindead apes.
Take off your Fanboy Glasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Louie View Post

I smell a pressed UC fanboy!
Ive played all Three Uncharted games. I only finished one and two,never finished the third. And by your reaction, it simply proves my point.
You sould play Uncharted and then watch gameplay from this TR. You will see what my problem is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Lord View Post
Leaving my thoughts appart... all I can say is that, at least in Spain, some people is having problems at preordering a TR copy because they are all sold in many shops, as virtual as physical ones... so... or the game is better than it looks to you or every Uncharted fan is buying Tomb Raider while Uncharted 4 is realeased...

Anyways, about this cover... Does anyone know what is that interactive cover app about?
Spain lol
Havent heard or seen anyone in US or Germany that preordered this game. Some of you really have false hopes for this game.

Abd btw i dont like the game because of Multiplayer, i dont care if games have Multiplayer these days. I dont like the generic direction this game has.

And like other people already said,all this comments are MY opinion.

Last edited by jumper2009; 29-12-12 at 11:30.
jumper2009 is offline   Reply With Quote