View Single Post
Old 31-10-16, 14:45   #11
Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
You know exactly what I meant when I made that post. I don't want them doing something like adding some random blonde haired white girl to be Lara's friend. AKA I don't want them to whitewash the cast.
Actually, no. Nothing in your post hinted at you referring to white-washing and I genuinely did not know that that's what you were referring to. That being said, I agree that they should keep a certain ethnic diversity to the crew but I don't really care how they distribute it among them and whether they stick to the specific characters that were in the game (well, unless they actually copy the two-dimensional personalities they had in the game, in which case I'd actually prefer them to replace them with new characters).

Quote:
Also, you are simplifying Sam's character way too much. She was shown several times as being a good friend to Lara, including standing up to Reyes on Lara's behalf. Beyond that, Sam picked up a gun a killed a few Solarii without resorting to tears. Did she get kidnapped one too many times? Without question! Obviously, I would like that changed.
I didn't say that she never did anything but get kidnapped or that she was always a helpless victim. I do know that those things happened in the game but even so I still think that her character didn't really have any depth to it.
Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote